Studio Etiquette & FAQs
The following is the etiquette of the studio and others:
Try to arrive at least 10 -15 minutes prior to class to allow time to settle in, familiarize yourself with the studio.
Leave your shoes in the hallway and silence your cell phones.
Be respectful of those in the yoga studio, and arrive and leave quietly.
Keep your eyes on your own mat. Your practice will look totally different from everybody else's, so no need to compare.
Use the restroom before class; if you need to leave the studio during class, please do so quietly between poses
Avoid leaving class during Savasana; final relaxation is a very important part of your yoga practice and experience
What to bring?
- Mat, water, and any props you may need.
What to wear?
- Light athletic clothes are best.
What can I expect?
- No prior experience is necessary!
When should I arrive?
- Please arrive to class at least 15 minutes early.
What if I'm not flexible?
- Then yoga is perfect for you! Through a consistent practice you will increase the range of motion in all of your muscles and joints.